Made in the UK
Product No: 0443/COMPLETE
For efficient removal of oil from the surface of water. Trident Weir Skimmers are ideal for mobile emergency oil spill response or deployment long term and are suitable for use in rivers, lakes, industrial lagoons, interceptors, harbours and sheltered estuarial situations.
The skimmer’ ability to skim all floating fluids from the surface of the water is exceptional and they have proved their worth many times in cases of emergency.
- The weir intake is designed for the best hydrostatic operation, with inline throughput for maximum obstruction-free operation
- Stainless steel floats are mounted to a rigid frame
- The oil/pollution is discharged through the rear cam connection to a pump
- The units have been designed to work efficiently and yet be easy to operate and virtually maintenance free
- Discharge can be by gravity, vacuum tanker or any compatible pumping unit
Please get in touch if you want to know more
- Product Information
- Delivery Information
Skimming is achieved by ballasting the floats with water until the central weir is positioned correctly to remove the oil pollution floating on the water surface.
- Depth of skim manually adjusted
- Operates down to 4″ shallow draft
- Manufactured in Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- One man lift and operation
- Will fit down a standard manhole
- Easy to operate
- Emergency response or long-term deployment
- Depth of skim manually or automatically adjusted
- One man deployment
- Weir skimmer operates down to 4″ shallow draft
This product is typically made to order. Upon receipt of your order we will issue an order confirmation detailing the delivery date. If you require this product by a specific date please be sure to include this information on your order.
When placing your order please be sure to make us aware of any specific guidance in relation to the safe and timely delivery of your goods. By providing us with a contact name and number our courier network will be able to contact you should there be any issues in locating your delivery address.