Made in the UK
Product No: 0418/DB
Suitable for all inland waterways as well as the nearshore marine environment we provide a range of debris booms to contain floating debris.
The specially moulded floats are highly resistant to impact and provide high buoyancy.
The floats require minimal maintenance and can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
Available in a range of sizes, please enquire for more details.
Please get in touch if you want to know more
- Product Information
- Delivery Information
- PDF Downloads
The boom is designed to protect inlets and outlets from waterborne debris and detritus. It can also be used as a safety barrier system.
These booms are designed predominantly for permanent deployment in areas of high and ongoing spill risk.
Darcy prides itself on providing a comprehensive range of debris booms that are:
- Easily deployed
Selecting the right debris boom
The most suitable debris boom to meet your requirements is dependent on a number of factors including:
- The type of project dredging, construction, runoff/debris control
- The duration of the project
- The body of water – calm lake/pond, moving river/stream, near-shore, sea
- The water conditions – wave height, current/flow rate, wind velocity in the area, water depth
- The length and depth of curtain you need
- Lengths: 10m, 15m, 20m and 25m as standard
- Height: 45cm, 60cm as standard
- Floats: High impact resistant HD polyethylene floats
- Ballast: Block weights or galvanised chain
- Base fabric: PVG – Manufactured from PVC/PU blend coated onto woven polyester scrim with good water and oil resistance, 4mm thickness,
- Connectors: EMCON and ASTM
- Breaking strength: 300kN/m (30.6 tonnes/m)
- Suitable for long term or emergency deployment
- Durable construction
- Impact resistant
This product is typically made to order. Upon receipt of your order we will issue an order confirmation detailing the delivery date. If you require this product by a specific date please be sure to include this information on your order.
When placing your order please be sure to make us aware of any specific guidance in relation to the safe and timely delivery of your goods. By providing us with a contact name and number our courier network will be able to contact you should there be any issues in locating your delivery address