Made in the UK
Product No: 0418/F
Designed for spill response, medium andÂ long term deployment in all inland and sheltered inshore waters with slow currents.
The Trident Fence Boom is lightweight and quick and easy to deploy and recover. It is available with a number of connector options making it easy to use in any situation.
The connections are designed to overlap to prevent pollutants passing through the boom joints. The boom has sealed-in weights and floats making it easy to clean and concertinas for ease of storage when not in use.
Available in a range of sizes, please enquire for more details.
Please get in touch if you want to know more
- Product Information
- Delivery Information
- PDF Downloads
- Colours – Yellow PVC as standard, Orange PU and PUA.
- Float material – either polystyrene foam or closed cell polyethylene foam in individual pockets
- Ballast material – either mild steel blocks in individually sealed pockets or chain
- Construction – high frequency radio welding
- Connectors – EML, ASTM or Emcon
- Tow end bridles available for all types of connectors
- Minimal storage space required when not in use
- Lightweight and compact
- Quick and easy deployment and recovery
- Easy to clean
This product is typically made to order. Upon receipt of your order we will issue an order confirmation detailing the delivery date. If you require this product by a specific date please be sure to include this information on your order.
When placing your order please be sure to make us aware of any specific guidance in relation to the safe and timely delivery of your goods. By providing us with a contact name and number our courier network will be able to contact you should there be any issues in locating your delivery address.